||12″ (300 mm)
||12″ x 14″ (300 x 360 mm)
||1 1/4″ x 14’6″ (32 mm x 4420 mm)
|Blade Speeds (ft/min)
||60 to 400 (18 to 122 m/min)
||25,000 psi (172 MPa)
||36″ (890 mm)
|Maximum Work Load
||3,000 lb (1360 kg)
||1,900 lb (861 kg)
||99″ x 48″ x 80″ (2514 x 1219 x 2032 mm)
||5 Hp (3.75 kW)
||2 Hp (1.5 kW)
|Voltages Available (single phase)
||230, 460, 575 Volts, 3 phase
FEATURES INCLUDED AS STANDARD EQUIPMENT
- Blade is oriented vertically.
- Machine movement is on linear bearing to provide maximum rigidity and smooth motion.
- The saw head feed utilizes a load sensing valve which stops the feed if the blade starts to overload, typical when cutting the web of structural shapes
- Blade Guides are carbide faced with roller to remove blade twist and dampen vibration.
- Magnetic motor starter with automatic shut off at the end of cut, motors thermal overload protection.
- Blade is preloaded to optimize cutting.
- Blade tension is adjusted manually.
- Blade drive system consists of a direct drive, high efficiency planetary geardrive. Blade speed controlled with a variable frequency drive.
- Manual saw forward, saw retract, saw cut, vise open/closed.
- Controls are to the rear of the machine.
- Blade breakage switch.
- Ductile iron wheels.
- Mist coolant system.
- Electrical system uses only C.S.A./UL approved components and is electrically approved.
- Premium quality bimetal bandsaw blade.
- Instruction and parts manual.
|Second Hydraulic Vise
|Variable Vise Pressure